BRN 6.10% 19.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The start date was definitely 8 April, 2020 and so 9 July is...

1. 9,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26267
    The start date was definitely 8 April, 2020 and so 9 July is TSMC date but as most of us are aware in the joint web-in-air our CEO said words to the effect that things were going so well that it might turn up before the end of June and he asked Anil if he agreed and Anil said words to the effect that it was going well and that was possible.We are sharing the wafer with third parties to save costs as announced by BRN.

I have tried to research whether sharing means that if one of the other chips causes problems does that delay everyone else but cannot find an answer to this question. It would seem logical that it would but everything I have read is about how wonderful sharing is for researchers and universities.

The only negative statement I have found was from a European chip maker and it was too the effect that if they accepted a registration from you to share a wafer they did not guarantee to produce a wafer unless there were sufficient other parties wanting to share so that it was economical for them to go ahead.

So there you have it, best just to mark the calendar for 9 July and worry about an announcement around then. If it comes earlier great, if it comes on 9.7.20 great if it comes a week later great. As I said the other day we have a TURNKEY AGREEMENT with Socionext for a working AKIDA1000 chip so when TSMC finish the wafer it will go back to Socionext as they need to complete their end of the TURNKEY AGREEMENT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.013(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $357.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $920.2K 4.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 4499344 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 377626 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.