BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

what play does BRN, have in the quantum computing space.... i...

1. 5,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576

what play does BRN, have in the quantum computing space.... i have no idea but maybe you techo might know something of the follow, yes it is from another company, wondering if this is friend of foe... more thinking collabotration

quantum computing qubit processor chip technology.
    • The work represents a significant technical achievement because the electronic
    transport measurements were performed on a single qubit – only a few hundred
    atoms across – and at room temperature

Current-volage traces were repeatedly and reproducibily recorded over various voltage
    range on single isolated qubits, two-qubits, and qubit clusters. The qubits were advantageously
    robust and withstood damage or change in electronic structure during measurement.
    The outcomes of the measurements provide the necessary quantitiative data and componentlevel information that directly validates the ability of the qubits to operate within the electronic
    parameters required for functional, gated semiconductor devices at room temperature. This
    represents a significant commercial advantage over competing qubit chip device proposals
    This is great news and direct technological validation for both the fabrication

The measurement outcomes directly resolve that the qubits are sufficiently similar not only in
    morphology, but also in their electronic properties, which is essential for their use in a multiqubit architecture, where each qubit needs to be ‘addressed’ individually in a device. This
    validates the high quality of each qubit (amongst the trillions and trillions available from bulk
    quantities) and increases the likelihood of scalable manufacture

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.