BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-28912

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Yes I am serious!

For Alan Joyce to make such a "Statement" on the same day as Brainchip & Nanose has news release is far to much of a coincidence!

Especially when it would enable Qantas to get flying again & save a company who just posted a $1+ Bil loss.

And Alan would be negligent IF he did not immediately make serious enquires about Nanose Covid19 Detector. His stockholders would hold him accountable for not following this line of enquiry. And he would want to be FIRST to have them and get an industry advantage over other airlines which could mean 100s of millions of dollars in ticket sales!
    Lastly Alan Joyce is a very ,very smart man & operator!

Airline travel.
    Many people are not infected nor have been so could fly anywhere if they were tested successfully & quickly. So with Nanose nobody gets into a Airport terminal without passing a test, all get tested in-route frequently and tested during departure from the terminal at destination.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Then think about this.

Every CEO in Australia has a responsibility to their Employees [via Health & Safety regulations] to protect them while at the workplace from COVID19.
    A legal requirement!
    Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law. Not knowing about Nanose Detector and not having such detectors in use at your workplace is not acceptable.
    EVERY factory, Minesite, Office Tower etc etc etc will need to have a Nanose or equivalent in use with employees!
    Exactly like breathalyser's are used every day now on minesites , shipping & airport workplaces.

again just my opinions. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.