BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mr TechLaden (Chris) posted 13 March 2021You make your own...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Mr TechLaden (Chris) posted 13 March 2021
    You make your own conclusions, but it's an individual with a vision wink.png

My vision for self-driving cars (basically an intelligent robot vehicle) is that you teach it to drive like you teach a teenager. You can teach the intelligent device for instance; “watch out for that ball – there is usually a kid running after it”. It will also know the difference between a plastic bag blowing across the street and a rock by its behavior over time – rocks do not blow across the street, but they could roll down a slope. Once you teach the system all these things and it can drive safely, at that time you can copy what it has learned to thousands or millions of other Akidas in other vehicles. Each Akida then continues to learn as it gets more experience driving, just like we do.

Programmed self-driving cars will always have flaws, because it is impossible to foresee every action and event when the system is programmed or trained on a deep learning data set. We have seen that already in several accidents with the autopilots used in todays vehicles. The most dangerous time will be when programmed cars mingle with unpredictable human drivers.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Tech Laden.............regarding the "individual with a vision" in the above quote in your post on 13 March 2021, could you please link or reference where these words were printed/mention for us? I have spent time looking but unable to locate them.

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.