BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Your post does an excellent job of highlighting BRN investor...

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Your post does an excellent job of highlighting BRN investor mentality on HC and why this has contributed to a grossly overinflated share price.

Many people here seem to have this gut feeling deep inside that their BRN investment is going to result in a lifechanging windfall gain. They become desperate for this to be their golden ticket and as a result become emotionally attached to the stock and stop being able to see the big picture.

It’s kind of like when you buy a TattsLotto ticket and part of you has this feeling you can't quite explain but tells you this is going to be my lucky day. It’s understandable to dream of retiring, but these feelings cloud and trick the logical part of your brain.

I’m sorry to be the one that supplies you with a red pill, but for every successful company such as apple, there are at least 100 that fail, never to be heard of again. The founders and investors in all these failed companies also thought they could see something others could not.

Unfortunately, history and probability say the chances are BRN will fail and join the many companies in the tech startup graveyard…
    Last edited by shareman: 05/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.