BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-322

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

I contacted Peter about an hour ago, he replied a few minutes ago..honestly, what a top bloke.

He is currently back in the US....working hard as usual.

His email come across with confidence in my opinion...you make up your own mind.

I asked him 3 questions...these are the key parts, which I thought I'd share....smile.png

"we are progressing well with the Akida chip. I believe we have an unique product that stands out in the market and is well ahead of everyone else, building upon the experience that we have gained in building the SNAP64 and Accelerator designs"

"Resistive RAM is an analog technology that stores information in a resistive element by passing a voltage pulse through it. By passing voltage pulses in one or the other direction the device can be read, written or erased. This is still an experimental technique. Since we are building a commercial product, I stay very far away from anything that is experimental. Our devices have to be able to be produced in a standard CMOS process, and we cannot take any risk with any unproven, new, experimental technologies. That is fine for academics at universities but we need to make money. Our neural technology is proven, although very different from what everyone else is doing".

"With a small number of staff, about 1/3
    rd what others have, and a small budget we have done miracles. Others outside the company have used the Akida development environment to do smell and taste classification, among a number of other projects."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.