BRN 0.00% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-352

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Dipped my toe into BRN this week because it has huge potential upside, they have an innovative, potentially revolutionary product that is real and hopefully about to become a saleable item. I am also impressed with the quality of investors in this forum, lots of people with real knowledge, actively researching the product and industry space.

All businesses have risk and the earlier they are in their development the higher that risk is. None of the risks outlined are surprising for this type of business. BRN simply state the obvious but generally the risks in my opinion are mostly unlikely or at least manageable if you have competent management and that comes with paying $ not peanuts.

If you don’t like risk, don’t buy a spec.

I started watching BRN 18 months ago and felt they were too far from reality at that time. They are now on the verge of beating their competitors to market with from what I gather from this forum’s research is presently a superior product.

As I say, I have just dipped my toe in at this stage, if things don’t go well I won’t be jumping out a window, but if things do go well the upside appears to be enormous. I’ll watch carefully as things unfold over 2020 to see if it deserves a few more toes or even a whole foot in the water.

All in my own opinion. Best of luck BRN holders and for those who are providing the insightful comments and research keep it coming. Appreciate your insights Mr Tech Laden.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4407 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 546022
Last updated 10.04am 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.