BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-368

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Regarding 5G...despite 5G only really starting to be rolled out, the technology has already moved on to 6G.

Believe it or not....In the US they have been working on Data Hubs, surrounded by 5G towers that circle major cities in a bid to challenge the latency issues that are obviously going to be a major stumbling block going forward for some.

The other issue that seems to have been forgotten in this conversation is the Data Security, the ever present vulnerability of hacking, disrupting and stealing of information...as soon as the data is dispatched, it's exposed.

That's why Peters' technology will excel in my opinion, and potentially get better, as the Akida future versions slowly get developed...which brings me to the next piece of information Peter sent me in response to my recent email...nothing that's not already in the public arena, before someone posts something...the way I see it, Brainchip has things covered from the two paragraphs that Peter sent a few days ago....sharing's become my middle name.
    biggrin.pngconfused.pngredface.pngrolleyes.pngwink.pngsmile.png

"Everyone else is building mathematics chips that speed up processing within a standard computer. We have built a neural network processor that is capable of the things that others are doing, but at much lower power and with the advantage of continuous learning. Our chip can also be used as a stand-alone – that is without any computer running a network, because the entire network is executed within our neural engines."

AND:

"You may have seen our presentation that includes the classification of all 1.2 million ImageNet images in real-time at 150 mW, our ability to learn about internet threats from a database of data captured from the internet, and spoken word recognition using the Google keyword database."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.