BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-3812

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25829
    Interesting paper. Thanks. Got me thinking.

When I have been reading what BRN says about the AKIDA technology and the Peter and Anil patent for an improved SCNN I had in the back of my mind the statements by the CEO and confirmed by Peter van der Made that on top of what was disclosed in papers and known patents Peter had invented a secret sauce which when added allowed AKIDA to function in its revolutionary fashion.

There is used in the papers explaining AKIDA on BRN’s web site and in the patent referred to above the term “a membrane potential value associated with a spiking neuron circuit” however there does not appear to be a disclosure as to what this “membrane” is constructed from and so it remains a mystery.

When you go off researching “membrane” as it applies to spiking neural networks there is a great deal of research around how different chemicals when used as the conductive membrane for spikes elicit different results.

If you leave the world of computers and look at research relating to brain defects there is a significant amount of research in relation to whether defects in the membrane in the frontal cortex of the human brain could be the cause of spiking irregularities that have previously been measured in a number of studies. There are now mouse studies where by increasing the rate of Na+ infiltration in the frontal cortex researchers can produce similar spiking irregularities. So that researchers are starting to believe is that the membrane in the frontal cortex of the brain has a much more important role in normal brain function.

I note also that Peter van der Made has consistently stated that the ANN and CNN approach was not how the brain worked.

So my question is could the secret sauce be a discovery as to what the chemical composition of the membrane used to control and transmit potential values associated with a spiking neuron circuit needs to be so as to allow for continuous incremental learning.

Someone who really understands this science is welcome to shoot me down or politely expose my stupidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.