BRN 2.56% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-3814

1. 9,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25851
    I am fairly confident that they are not part of the current urgently awaited chip.

I can also say to you as a matter of legal certainty that as this paper has now been published and the intellectual property has been fully disclosed to all the world it can no longer be patented by anyone including the authors/discoverers of these astrocytes.

If you publish or disclose before you lodge your patent you are a dead duck.

My personal view is the same as Madx in that these astrocytes are not competitors to AKIDA in the same way as the spinal cord is not a competitor to the brain.

On the issue of the secret sauce we know BRN rushed to lodge an Omnibus patent to cover everything they could possibly patent so given the quality of the patent work we have seen to date I see no reason to thing the secret sauce if it exists is the subject of a patent application.

My reading suggests that if it is around the chemical composition of the membrane there would be an enormous amount of prior art to be considered and distinguished before it is granted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $134.2K 684.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 1754633 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 619006 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.