BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thank you for the correction... I did not know that Ford and...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Thank you for the correction...

I did not know that Ford and Valeo were ''small wins.'' Thinking about them being small wins makes my skin tingle.

I've only just began my journey into the investment world. I've grown up with all these rapid changes in technology...

My parents bought me the first Play station when i was 4. I was using the dial-up wireless internet and heading down to blockbuster to grab some WWE when i was 8. Next I was waiting for my favourite episodes each week to be released on Foxtel. At 19 i bought an iPhone 8S and can find anything i'd like to watch via streaming.

I'm now 22 and it's great to have grown up during these changes. I'd like to think my judgement is correct for where the world is heading.

History has taught us many things... some regard facts as conspiracies because they can't handle types of information or they are what i would call an illogical person. Some have zero idea where the world is heading and its quite humorous because my generation revolves around narcissistic traits... They're too busy showing everyone how wonderful their life is on Instagram to realise anything.

Luckily i have a sound mind and have always been sceptical of things that just don't seem right...

Hopefully Brainchip give me a nice big Birthday present at year end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.