BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-4462

1. 9,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26012
    I know Holland is a beautiful country but you miss my point. The Australia I speak of is an idea. Everyone in Australia comes from somewhere else even the Aboriginals who are the first Australians.

In our most recent history two successive Prime Ministers from opposing political parties were born overseas Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott.

If you have ability and drive Australia is your lucky country not because it is beautiful but because it is not hamstrung by history, class and cultural expectations.

A very good friend of mine who is of Indian South African extraction and very successful in his chosen field said to me “All you need to be accepted in Australia is to say you love sport. It is the best country I have ever lived in.”

Another good friend who sadly passed away was Chinese of Singaporean extraction said to me “All you need is to know how to laugh at yourself and you will be accepted.” He developed a highly successful commercial air conditioning business.

Some other friends peasant farmers in Italy. They migrated here and he worked laying concrete. For forty years. They paid of two homes educated there children and never quite mastered the English language but they both will tell you how grateful they are for the live they were allowed to enjoy in Australia. In Italy had they stayed they had no future and no ability to move out of their lot in life.

I could go on. In Australia if you come here and join in we embrace you and sadly for Holland Peter van der Made has fallen under Australia’s spell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.