BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What I love in this modern day an age is how once you are dead...

1. 9,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25500
    What I love in this modern day an age is how once you are dead and can no longer defend your position the word of someone who on his own admission accepted bribes and told lies is now to be believed by the popular press and public even though in a court of law his prior inconsistent statements and criminal conduct would be used to destroy any vestige of credibility he might have had.

This issue was explored in two kangaroo court hearings conducted by the America’s Cup Committee and Ben Lexen was found to be the inventor of the winged keel. If there was any evidence even unreliable evidence they would have embraced it with open arms to disqualify Australia.

There is in fact no credible basis for overturning this view because of the uncorroborated statement of one elderly individual who feels forgotten by history.

In the not too distant future when a Chinese Scientist claims to have invented the SCNN before Peter van der Made where will you stand on this issue.

Will the simple fact that Peter van der Made was in Perth at the time Socionext tested the chip be sufficient evidence that he did not invent it noting the claim is that Lexen was not present when the winged keel he designed was tested in Holland.

Will the word of one person be sufficient for you to declare Peter van der Made and his claim to have discovered SCNN/AKIDA technology a fraud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.