BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

As a holder since the day of wafer fabrication completion (had...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    As a holder since the day of wafer fabrication completion (had no idea of the company before then), and following other users' sentiments on here, I could not fathom how a long term holder would consider selling and hopping off the ride now. If you had the confidence in the company to hold onto it throughout it's lows, it would make absolutely no sense to cash out now when it's very evident we've only just begun to hit our stride. Without getting too hyperbolic, this company, at this very moment in time, to me, appears to be maybe the least risky investment, in terms of the overwhelming upside potential to relatively low downside (yes obviously it's far more risky than blue chip stocks, I technically mean valuable).

Whatever the case, I'm just happy to be on this journey with you guys, and I'll just say how damn impressed I am by the array of knowledge and expertise that has been passed around here, by particular users, and as a whole. Would love a meet up party when we're all rich!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $298.6K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 1362580 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1156375 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.