BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-624

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    That's the thing !......they haven't done their apprenticeship yet...yet they want it all now.
    Gobbling up other tech start-ups in the hope that they can short circuit the knowledge gained over, what, 20 years that Peter and more recently all our brilliant engineers have put into this work.

It just doesn't work, as they have just recently found out by outsourcing things to other engineers, whom have come back and told them that the chip isn't good enough...the resources and amount of time going down that track has/is going to be to Peters advantage, in my opinion.

When he invited me to catch up in Perth for a coffee, that signaled to me that, he was very confident in what he and the team have achieved, I sent him a polite email a few weeks ago saying how I felt that returning to Perth, being closer to his family and grandchildren and also being back on the Board would be seen by many shareholders as a very positive step in the future direction that the company takes.

Working alongside Adam in Perth is also a very positive step in my opinion.....the announcement of the ADE being made available without pre-approval is a major signal that, the time is near...we are very close, but of course before I get criticized, this post is a combination of fact and opinion...smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.