BRN 13.2% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-6648

1. 9,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26527
    Till when I looked at HC this morning and what has been unfolding all day I was satisfied that BRN were bound by an NDA.

I still believe this but what I believe will now happen is that unless something happens between now and 10am an explosion in trading will occur and at some point a trading halt will be imposed and a speeding ticket issued.

This will require a response from BRN and while it may not currently be aware of the publicity about this deal it being the weekend they will be by then and to address the requisition from the ASX they will communicate with Tensor and issue a response to the ASX and market.

As a result of holding this view and preferring that this issue be dealt with in a way that a speeding ticket will not occur I have sent an email to Tech Laden asking him to alert his contacts at the company as to the international breaking of this story so they can be prepared for Monday.

I have deliberately refrained from suggesting a course of action by the company but my hope is they will take action to speak with Tensor and obtain agreement to issue an announcement before the ASX opens on Monday.

There are others who post on here who appear to have some direct lines of communication with BRN staff and they might also like to let their contacts know about what has taken place.

At the end of the day though which ever way this plays out on Monday I believe the market will eventually fully value this information and reflect it in the share price.

A pre opening announcement will allow this to occur in a more orderly fashion.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 22.5¢ 18.5¢ $4.334M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 136156 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.