BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

H, these are comments by LDN back in the Oct 18 webinar....

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    H, these are comments by LDN back in the Oct 18 webinar.

"Agricultural technology as well, it's very much a burgeoning industry. Agricultural technology again takes attributes of what does it take to grow a plant productively and optimise yield. What kinds of fertiliser, what kind of water. I've been surprised to learn that the quality of the water has a great impact on your uptake of nutrients both from the fertiliser as well from the soil itself. If you've got heavy water from a well which has a high iron content, you need a lot more water to get the nutrients out of the soil into the plant and optimise growth and improve yield.

One of the early dialogues that we've had in the last few months, 312 attributes I think was in there. Something over 300 which really make up the profile of what makes a plant grow efficiently, lower the requirements for water, improve the uptake of the fertiliser and the nutrients in the soil. Correlating all of those attributes and providing actionable data for the grower is really becoming a very large industry. We're reaching out to both small startups that are very innovative, we're reaching out to large companies that are multi-billion dollar companies which play in this space and have their own research and development teams."

and there's more ....

"I heard recently that Caterpillar tractors have something over 700 transducers which send data up to the cloud basically an IoT like device. You get designed into a Caterpillar tractor, you're going to have very nice average selling price and you're going to have a very nice long life cycle."

I know the above is probably considered by some to be a bit dated. But hey we need to be patient. For instance, when re-reading the manuscript couldn't help notice LDN way back then, was making a very big deal about prospects with Valeo.
    Who would have thought!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.