BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-7459

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    In my view, validation of the chip working is the last real 'risk' that can really interrupt our SP growth and based on

- already working with 10-20(ish) companies under NDA
    - working with FORD already.
    - Working with Tensor on a project for NASA
    - Brainchip emailed confirmation that they are still 'testing' the chip several weeks after they received it from socionext possible indicating it has passed testing so far?? If it failed first stages of testing I would expect the engineers would have stopped progressing further.???
    - Employing a world class Sales Executive with strong connections into large tier 1 companies with strong experience in this field. Why employ no doubt a highly paid, highly skilled sales person if you have nothing to sell?
    - Advertising for an accountant to start managing their finances as the business grows

WHEN the chip gets validated as 'working', I would expect a steady flow of announcements as each new contract gets signed, different stages of mass production, sale of IP and the progress of the Akida2000 chip. Real dividends will follow and steady SP growth would be inevitable..

Im in for the long haul and will support these guys as they try new things and break new ground.

My opinion only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.040(20.5%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 25.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.783M 34.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 230000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 2300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.