BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Something to think about:This presentation by Kris Carlson will...

1. 9,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26051
    Something to think about:

This presentation by Kris Carlson will be at 1.30am on Wednesday 2.9.20.

The last presentation Kris gave was to the TinyML conference and Peter van der Made sat in the front row assisting and Kris deferred to him on at least one occasion as to whether he could speak about certain aspects of how the technology works.

They are going to be on the opposite sides of the world Kris in US and Peter in Perth. I suspect Kris therefore will not be supervised and that there is no concern he will say too much about how the tech works.

Secondly in the email Jesse received the CFO Ken Scarince said that Anil Mankar will be the one announcing the completion of validation testing of AKD1000.

Anil Mankar is the person at BRN who has had responsibility for making the production of AKD1000 happen from a design engineering perspective.

Peter van der Made has a habit of sharing the academic limelight with those he works with so Anil making the announcement fits with this pattern as does allowing Kris to do the first broader market explanation of AKD1000.

Since taking up his position of CEO Louie Dinardo has never shirked his responsibility as CEO to deliver the bad news first.

If these facts continue to hold true then it might be inferred that the CEO’s statement regarding shipping of boards in August will lead to Anil Mankar delivering an announcement prior to 1.30am on 2.9.20 Sydney time.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.