BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

a simple story, my family and the girls & boys in my...

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    smile.png a simple story, my family and the girls & boys in my neighborhood came up with it as we grew up, its a nick name wink.png a puzzle not everyone wants to hear I'm sure, happy sunny Sunday GLTAH. IS Monday going to be our ride on the rocket day ? if our Ann has a $contract attached to one of these house hold names it will be, redface.png I'm not holding my breath though.
    rolleyes.png I'm just wondering if our technology is linked to the new mobile phone surveillance cameras? they are in trial and it's all secrete, must be Australian technology, dose it have a BRN logo on it? A few years back there were some strange cameras set up all over the area where I live sneaky.png (Is this why Peter is in country?) I remember some reference to the LND being in town around before the start of the commonwealth games and having some meeting "I believe were with government officials" others here my have a clearer recollection.
    All this secrete sausage dingle dangle is getting tiring though, but believe me I hope I'm eating my words in this coming week or so, and if so I will be all in up in this thing eek.png all the chips in the middle please wink.png hum dinger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.