BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-8115

1. 9,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26418
    An instant response.

I recall either Peter van der Made or the CEO or both at an AGM when ReRam, graphite and nano tech was raised saying something along the lines that they would not rule out exploring same but the present focus was to de risk the production of AKIDA by sticking with tried an tested technology but it was entirely possible that further iterations would incorporate these types of technology.

Like BRN I am personally happy to just stick with BRN it has more than enough potential to keep me happy and then some.

A thought to take away. There is no doubt that the planet Earth’s star the Sun will one day run out of puff. When it does life on Earth will have vanished long before.

If mankind as a species is to survive it will have to come up with a way to travel through space over thousands of years. Our individual life span does not allow for this to occur.

In AKIDA technology it may be that we are witnessing the birth of a way for human DNA to be stored, cared for, transported, delivered and reanimated on a suitable distant planet in another solar system.

Just imagine being in at the beginning of this next chapter for mankind.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.233M 7.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1279811 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1408579 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.