BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-8332

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Baukaw, I see you are basing your analysis on real facts and real figures which is great and I respect your opinion and if you believe its going to crash, then by all means sell, make some money and walk away. I for one am not phased by BRN's non existent cash flow nor am I worried about the past or market trade patterns as such. I for one, have tried to research as much as possible the product, the company direction and the background of all current board members in BRN. I 'believe' in the tech, I believe it has real potential and I understand (somewhat) the massive opportunities that this business has in front of it. I an more excited about what the company can bring to the world than I am about today's specific SP. I want to be part of this.

Is it a risk? of course it is? am I selling? NO WAY. I am here for the long ride showing the BRN team that we the shareholders are standing firm right behind them ensuring they have everything they need to succeed. If BRN succeed, then we all succeed. The future is going to be great

DYOR. Not financial advice.

Last edited by Gazzafish: 03/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.