BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-8703

1. 9,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26679
    Go onto the BRN web site and look at announcements around 14.12.19. When you do this you will discover that Tata Consulting Services (TCS) jointly presented the AKIDA Development Environment performing live human gesture identification.

The lead researcher from TCS was Dr. Arijit Mukherjee who on a slide included during the presentation wrote words to the effect that he was looking forward to building a robot based on an AKIDA platform.

The overall supervisor of Dr. Mukherjee is Dr. Arpan Pal at TCS.

If you then read the posts from Rayz, myself and Uiux this afternoon starting around 4pm you will work it all out.

The final two things to say are that the CEO of BRN was asked by a shareholder about the relationship with TCS earlier this year and he said words to the effect that they were seeing how it might develop.

The second thing is that I posted a report earlier this year of an apology delivered to Tata shareholders because it was necessary in the area of technology development to have strong NDA’s and he regretted this but theft of intellectual property by less honest players could destroy the value of market leading opportunities and partnerships.

The above is from memory as I sit watching TV but it is worthwhile looking closely at this which you should be able to do with the above.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.