BRN 0.00% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

If I recall a 3-4 weeks back think it was ?????? who said that...

1. 7,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2056
    If I recall a 3-4 weeks back think it was ?????? who said that there was 340 odd had applied for the ADE
    Akida Development Engine .

If the take up has reached that high plus whatever since then and Louis said he was being selective as to who will receive AKIDA in first round . 22 odd .

The pressure could be put onto BRN as to what has transpired in the last 3-5 weeks

I do feel that BRN Management has taken a earlier seat then 2021 for major production of AKIDA It could explain a lot in regards to the 29 $Million
    Because BRN could have just sat back and as there is no expence in the Number of Partnerships as that is covered in said ANN with each individual company and waited for their down payment etc

But BRN I feel has taken feed back from the unseen companies and pulled the trigger moving forward expotentialy

Surely I realize some would have to be private jet flying to destinations One to Europe one to USA one to Aus to drop chips off But thats a good thing LOL

At the moment we know of 4 companies say 2 uni's
    Leave 16 plus companies that will hope should be ANN through to year end .

Why because they have as to what was alluded too in press releases that companies would have the ADE product tried tested just waiting for AKIDA . for there own direction .

As SH have through electronic media have found a number of documents related to AI/ SNN/ AKIDA/ stating thats the direction they want to go Wether that is Space /Navy/Army/Civil/

The other item that needs to be discussed is the IP Louis said that he had several contracts waiting to be finalised wether he meant IP or AKIDA it will be unvieled in due course .

Are BRN overvalued today well maybe;maybe not . If the ANN came out today not at all overvalued it would be undervalued ..

So till the next and next ANN. we will see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29628 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.