BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-9522

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    So, it seems there is a lot of questioning about BRNs current share price and its rapid rise.

For me this is validation that the chip works. why?

Because they might have sent the chip out to a number of companies... for internal validation (to work with them on validating the chip for different purposes). Household names, which could include NASA contractors, Valeo, magikeye, ford, maybe samsung, US defence dept.. who knows.

But imagine the engineers at each of these companies tasked with doing testing. They find the chip works and it does possibly more than is expected. They tell their boss, then ring their broker and buy brainchip. They tell a few mates, their mates tell a few mates. Meanwhile the boss, is also looking up the company and telling a few mates. The word gets out. Its not cool, but it is what it is.

Times that by half a dozen companies that have the chip in hand and boom, share price increases like we've seen.

Brainchip say, nothing to tell the market yet, because NDA's, which is the way it is in tech investing. But could announce today or tomorrow and still be within rights to do so.

I dont see this as a bubble, because if the chip works the company is worth a lot more. We might not see revenue for a while, but who cares, BRN has got money in the bank, probably a working chip and a world of people who will be soon walking, driving and living, surrounded by our chips.

just my opinion, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.