BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-9749

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Punching 97c....this pressure cooker has relieved itself over the last two trading days, hopefully stabilizing over the next week, before the next wave of announcements, that we all know are coming.

Contacted Anil earlier today, asking that he politely get on with the validation announcement.

He read the polite note, but as expected, held back on commenting at this stage.

I would personally like to say to all the BRN Forum Posters over the last 5 years that I have engaged with, either agreeing or disagreeing with, arguing with, sharing some humour with, it's been an enlightening journey, which I hope continues.

To all the posters who have reached out to me privately, and there are a number of you, thanks for sharing part of your life with me, it's a great community feel on this site, especially over the first 4.5 years....and I think that I can speak on behalf of Fact Finder & Violin1 that, to all the young 20 to 40 year old's, with young families and large mortgages, well, congratulations for sticking and believing in Peter and our great Brainchip family of brilliant engineers, you may now have set yourself and your families up for an easier life going forward.

Believe you me, Brainchip is destined for the dollars, as in plural...give it 24 months and reassess things then, I have in my mind $5.00 a share, before a takeover appears, onwards with Akida 2.0 and Akida 3.0.........wink.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.