BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi RayzOn my phone which I think is feeling inadequate as Siri...

1. 9,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24821
    Hi Rayz
    On my phone which I think is feeling inadequate as Siri listens in on all the information we post about what AKIDA can do and has given up trying. So at moment cannot pull up the references.

My memory is that he said Boards would go out at the end of August. He did not say an announcement would be made then.

He said in one of the two recent video interview that validation was proceeding with assistance from early access customers. I assume to do this these early access customers have some sort of physical access to the chip on the board.

In the most recent video interview very early on not the confusing comments at the end he said the boards would go out shortly.

We know from consistent statements by the CEO that licensing of the IP would likely lead to earlier receipt of income than actual chip sales.

We know also from consistent statements by CEO that mass chip production is slated for 2021 and that real income will then flow.

We should know that most IP licence sales involve a sign on fee and then some ongoing payments based on sales of the product in which the IP is used.

So my conclusion is that some if not all the customers who the CEO has described as “Proof of Concept” customers are potential IP sales and these are the customers who are assisting BRN with the validation process because they would have set in stone use cases for which they could validate that AKD1000 IP will if installed on their chip work as required. They don’t care about all the possible functions they only care about the ones they want. They will pay a one off licence fee then commence production which will probably mean first sales and commission to BRN in 2021
    The boards that the CEO has said will go out shortly are the ones to the Early Access Customers such as Ford, Valeo and others who want the AKD1000 chip for a range of use cases yet to be completely defined.

Amongst this group will be Magik-Eye and Noisey Gut Belt and AERO if they have a partnership where the use case for an AKD1000 has already been defined.

Then we have the NASA crew who all clearly need an actual fully functioning AKD1000 chip.

Once BRN has dealt with all of the above the left over chips will have validation completed and they will be sent out later in the year to what might be called second level opportunities.

Might be wrong in this but it provides some sort of logical narrative to explain the various statements made.

Not sure if this helps.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.