BRN 2.00% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

With all due respect, the ASX has valued Brainchip at the...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

With all due respect, the ASX has valued Brainchip at the current Market Cap....but in saying that, the price of technology stocks on the ASX in general, always appear to be undervalued compared to the Nasdaq stock valuations, but it all comes down to earnings, in Australia our culture is to give a company a fair go, don't bullshit to us, because you'll lose our trust, which is still seriously overhanging Brainchip because of the many varied opinions, of one, Louis Di Nardo....his track record to this point is still pointing Southwards...in my view.

A recent post suggesting that he should pack up and push off received a lot of poster support, I've buried my hatchet for now, but this next 11 months will paint the final picture...in my view.

Regarding valuations of Tech stocks, one could form the view that, they are completely off the scale on the Nasdaq, the complete opposite end of the spectrum to us....check out many of the major tech stocks earnings.

Like many have commented over the last 18 months, once we see genuine revenue, not a one-off, give me my free options, bonus' etc...well, this stock will regain some solid footing at a base of around 15--25c in my view, and continue to move up the ladder as more and more companies see the value in Peters technology, it's really a no-brainer...oops, sorry Akida...we love you !biggrin.pngtongue.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.pngwink.png

It's more than obvious that, companies whom don't get off their backsides and start embracing AI are going to be left behind, because the World populations are being guided towards our new digital future, whether they like it or not...the road map was laid out many, many year ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $473.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ $3.559M 13.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 178341 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ 8831797
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.