BRN 2.00% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It's a very interesting opinion that you have @chuckle and I can respect your point of view.

I think it's hard to criticize someone that's trying to sell a product that isn't completed yet. From what I recall LDN didn't need this job and actually came out of retirement to fill the role.

We all have these ideas about companies that just have overnight success however that is rarely if ever the case. Generally there's many, many years of work put in before a product or service becomes successful and then those that are late to the party perceive it to be an overnight success.

The 4th revolution is starting to play out at the moment in artificial intelligence, Internet of things, robotics and virtual reality. All of these markets will need to be driven by something more advanced than a CPU and GPU. Software based neural networks consume far too much energy and when you scale the design the problem gets exceedingly worse.

Akida has real purpose for all of the markets that I've mentioned and while it won't be the only viable option it's hard to dispute the fact that BrainChip is ranking with the encumbents like IBM, Intel and Nvidia because the tech - Akida is the answer to the future problem that hasn't been truly grasped yet. Revenue is the problem that is being focused on but revenue is a derivative of providing value. Until the value proposition is realized in the completion of Akida it's impossible to gauge the success of the company and the person at the helm.

Revenue from the IP blocks in the next couple of months will definitely be a great sign for the future of BrainChip. If we see this play out I dare say that your opinion of where LDN sits on a plane will change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $473.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ $3.559M 13.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 178341 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ 8831797
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.