AGY 2.00% 12.8¢ argosy minerals limited

2020 Charts

1. 4,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6935
    Happy new year to all.
    Time for a new chart thread.

Monthly
    At the end of the month and year the chart shows a small pullback & test of the support around 0.072 – 073.
    With continuing support/accumulation from the Global X fund plus the permit approvals expected at anytime, the next move is likely to be up & should see a breaking out of the 10 month sideways consolidation.

It appears (from the ASX shorts reporting data) that there has been a considerable amount of shorting going on during the last two months which is probably related to the activities of the fund accumulating. This is likely to continue until they either have their fill or the permits are approved.
    Any attempts to push the sp down should be understood to be part of the accumulation process & not a change in the fundamentals or the promise that those bring.

One assumes that the Global X fund is smarter than those who are prepared to sell to them.
    Short term resistance is from 0.087 - 0.105 & the next area from 0.13 – 0.15

The Histogram continues to rise & the MACD continues to fall continuing the divergence.
    Volume also decreased & was less than a half of the previous two months bars showing that sellers have virtually dried up at these prices.

My system shows an alert indicating a lower low than the last close & so I would expect to see the last low retested (& hold) before we move up. I doubt that it will draw out much volume if it eventuates.

For the rest of the week……
    Weekly.
    The large flag/triangle is still intact
    The MACD is above its sig line
    Histogram is above zero
    Stoch 5 is above the oversold line & its sig line
    Volume remains low
    Continues to make higher lows.

As the weekly is still building we could see a retest of the prev low at 0.075.

I think that the weekly chart is quite bullish though & would not be surprised to see a close up or above 0.08 this week.

Daily.
    Closed at the low on the last bar & the MACD & Histogram are still trending down while the S/T stoch 5 has turned up & crossed back above the signal & oversold lines.
    Will possibly retest 0.075 again but I don’t see much downside & expect to see a higher sp come the close at the end of the week.
    Daily support 0.075 – 0.076
    Resistance in the short term 0.08 – 0.085

Everyone & his dog now knows that the future of AGY is bright & any thought of selling now is very poor judgement indeed.

Good luck to all for the coming year.
    SG
    AGY Mthly 31 Dec .png AGY 31 Dec.png AGY Wkly 31 Dec.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $186.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $380.3K 2.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1422634 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 240563 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ 1461756
Last updated 13.57pm 19/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.