AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Daily Positives. Stoch 5 rising & still below the oversold line...

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    Daily
    Positives.
    Stoch 5 rising & still below the oversold line
    Stoch 14 rising & above 50
    Histogram is rising & is above zero
    MACD rising & above the sig line
    Closed above the top of the flag

Negatives
    Failed to follow through on the initial breakout
    Stoch 14 is at the overbought line
    Open gap at 8.3 – 8.4

Outlook
    At first glance it looks like we have a breakout underway & the chart is bullish

The failure to convincingly breakout of the flag with large & increasing volume on the last three bars raises my doubts about this being the real deal & may in fact be just the MM using their clout to hold up proceedings a while longer by selling into the resistance area.
    The daily chart does look primed though for the long awaited rerate however & my system has multiple alerts indicating a higher high than the prev close so will run with that, but I am mindful of the open gap below & the Stochastics nearing the overbought area.
    Near term resistance is the rising (grey) trend line around 0.094, Once that is broken then the next area s/t resistance starts around 0.098 - 0.10
    Despite the many indications of a continuation I expect to see a retest of the down trending (red) line. The potential to close that gap remains very high at this time in the continuing absence of any funding deal.

Weekly
    Positives
    Closed above down trending resistance line which forms the top of the flag
    Closed at the high end of the weekly range
    Volume was nearly twice the prev weeks
    Stoch 5 is rising & in the bullish zone above 50
    MAC is above the sig line & rising
    Histogram is above zero & rising

Negatives
    Very few TA wise.
    The Stoch 5 has widened from its avg line & is nearly at the overbought line

Outlook
    Very positive looking weekly chart & has generated numerous signals indicating a high probability that the rise will continue in the short term at least.

I expect that there will be retesting of the break of that resistance/flag line before the rally /rerate continues.

IMO we are very near a S/T resistance at 0.094 – 0.095.
    The next significant resistance then is 0.105.
    An funding ann. would more than likely see the near term resistance levels broken quickly & the sp move up to around the 12 – 13 level.

Weekly support may now become 0.085 – 0.09 which is the down trend line dating back to Aug 2019 & failing that back down at 0.083 – 0.084
    A funding deal is reqd. to keep momentum going but the Global X breaking out may drag us along for the ride in the S/T
    AGY Wkly 17 Jan.png AGY 17 Jan.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.