RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

This post is the opinion of the author only... The Bentley is...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    This post is the opinion of the author only...

The Bentley is not parked...
    The Bentley is on the road and very happy...

I believe our Sleep Check marketing campaign will have reached many countries.
    I believe that with subtitles our Sleepy Town video will be understood in many countries and on multiple social media platforms in 33 countries...

The Sleepy town story is universal...and with subtitles will be easily understood...

IPHONE users are middle class and are the worried well who will use this and use it more than once to check the result...

I see the IPHONE digital marketing in 33 countries will produce very nice revenue numbers...
    In a little over 20 days of trading RAP shareholders will see the numbers
    And a Conference Call as promised at the end of each financial Quarter...
    Not many start ups do this...

I feel the current management are doing a great job.
    They know the products and have engaged a leading digital marketing company that know how to code, for our products stand out in the digital world.

Australia is seen worldwide as a leader in medical innovation.
    We have engaged a digital social media marketing company that I believe are experts in penetrating social media on a global scale.

We have the US military still on board...
    This carries a lot of weight with positive feed back filtering through moving toward FDA meeting.

This current Pandemic remote distance pre screening will become the norm.
    This current crisis is not going to go away...

FACT : Resapp dx being successfully used in Australian Covid 19 Clinics as a pre screening tool to reduce face to face contact with as many expert clinical staff as possible.

CE Mark, approval
    Use in 2 of the largest and trusted Telehealth platforms as respiratory triage pre screening is very good for demonstrating in field use.

A medical journal Article on pre screening use in Australian Covid 19 clinics is to be published and I believe will also be another part of what RAP will present to the FDA.

I never ever ever want to hear any time in the future of not being able to be a part of the most exciting new medical tech company on the ASX

I believe the share price is an indication of short term players exiting and accumulation is happening by people who believe what I know...

Very Happy to be accumulating at these prices thank you...
    So please keep selling...as is reflected in my sentiment so I can keep buying at these prices..
    Ya Hoo...Thank you

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.