RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Although everyone is getting rattled by the lack of...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Although everyone is getting rattled by the lack of communication from RAP and the seemingly slow progress of our technology, I'm actually really excited. If you have a product that you know is proven and has the attention of several major companies, would you really care what your stock price is doing? TK recently stated in an email to another HC poster (can't find the original post) along the lines that they are confident they are creating value for shareholders and BLs ambiguous statement of "expect the unexpected" is still waiting to be unveiled.

They already have a mou with major company R and B in what will be an interesting development. I might be clutching at straws here but I think there's also a strong link with one of R&Bs major competitors in Johnson and Johnson. The Director Regulatory Affairs, Robotics and Digital Solutions from J&J (based in California) recently liked RAPs Linkedin post about Sleepcheck being filed for presubmission to FDA. Who cares? I initially thought the same but deeper digging shows there has been a strong link with J&J with rap winning the 2016 Australian Emerging Company of the Year Award at the “Johnson & Johnson Innovation Industry Excellence Awards”.
    J&J are heavily invested in all health technology things but more specifically in sleep technology with it recently investing $36 million into Dreem (a headband that tracks sleep data). Convenient?
    J&J are also presenting at the upcoming AusBiostock + Invest 2020 where RAP are presenting on 28-30 October. Who knows, we might even win one of the following awards with our work with the Qld government.
    "The AusBiotech and Johnson & Johnson Innovation Industry Excellence Awards 2020 will recognise and celebrate life science leaders who are championing the sector and the Australian community through the worst pandemic and greatest collaboration seen in the sector, with four new Award categories: COVID19 life science sector innovation award; COVID19 life science sector collaboration award; COVID19 communication leaders’ award; and the Industry’s choice award."

Anyway I'll keep Dreeming on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.