RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi when you type can you please remember to try and space out...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi when you type can you please remember to try and space out each of your words, it would make it a little bit easier to read, thank you. By the way this topic has already been covered and discussed many moons ago not worth any energy or time worrying about it... our screening product is the best in the app store in the world full stop.

The Dx products are the main game SleepCheck is just a side hustle for RAP to bring in some more early revenues. The market has never been really excited about the sleep apnea product most probably because the revenue is not reoccurring and nowhere near as massive as the DX. The release of Android will help and the market might start to rase an eyebrow or two if ResApp gets FDA-cleared for SleepCheck. However the market will raise a chubby rather than an eyebrow if DX products finally obtain FDA clearance... I still see this as a strong possibility once they set a date for the FDA meeting via zoom and most likely resubmit. In my opinion the resubmission will not take months or years because it would be the same panel overseeing the product I would say a few months maybe early next year at the latest for a final decision. It would be nice if the company could give us an update on what exactly is going on here but I would say they are waiting to receive a date for a meeting. SleepCheck possibly could receive FDA clearance this year as a class 1 screening tool if they get there act together! An announcement like that will probably move the needle a few cents maybe. An Announcement stating that the FDA has granted ResAppDxUS as a class 2 diagnostic tool will move the ticker much more than a few cents IMO. We wait. Meanwhile I think a deal out of Europe is literally likely to drop at any moment and depending on how big the deal is could warrant a massive uptick in the share price. Remember ResApp are not chasing the little fish they're looking for the biggest and the best in each country to partner with and to roll out their product. My bet is from these levels we could see at least 150% + up move in one day when a European deal finally drops. Don't forget what those Australian deals did to the share price go back and check it out! We are overdue to receive something out of Europe, come on team deliver and satisfy your shareholders!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 08/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.