BCN 0.00% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

2020 Drivers for BCN

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Well the 2019 financial year has been a spectacular one for BCN and now its shareholders are starting to reap the rewards of what could turn out to be the perfect storm. So what will this financial year have in store for shareholders, what are the main drivers that will produce another spectacular 12 months. IMHO this is what I am looking for to drive the share price higher

1. Production. This will underpin and enhance the share price going forward and when the market realises the true value who knows where the share price will end up
    2. Increasing Gold Discoveries. This IMHO could be a huge catalyst to the value of the company and therefore the share price. Those with knowledge of the ground held are better qualified to comment on this potential than me. The right drilling results could light up the share price
    3. Management. So far they have done everything right and from everyone's comments will continue to do so. This is rare and a huge plus for shareholders
    4. Acquisition. Unknown but could management pull a joker out of the pack with the acquisition of more resources
    5. Gold Price. This in reality is an unknown but is currently working in our favour particularly the AUD in a downward trend. Long may it continue.

I am sure the are other events down the track that I haven't thought of but if these five work in our favour we will have another spectacular 12 months

GLTA

Sorry got the thread title wrong last time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $15.19K 632.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91116 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1278537 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.