LTR 0.63% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

2020 LTR's Year to Shine!

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I thought I start this thread to get us into what I think will be a most Happy & Prosperous New Year 2020 for LTR, its management and all holders!
    6th of January the 4 drill rigs will hit the Kathleen Valley Project again to finish off what probably will be our last serious drilling campaign. The results will come in and updates will keep the news flow coing, which will give us more information about the size of what we are really looking at. More metallurgical work will happen at the same time, flow sheets will be worked and everything else to get LTR towards the DFS by the end of the year.
    However I wouldn't be terribly surprised if a data room is going to be established towards the middle of the year, with all the data on the table in case some big guys might be interested in looking at KV - project in detail! Because by then all the drill results are in and any number of back of the envelop calculations should be possible by then to make some decisions, like not interested / interested / very interested to start off with!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 81.5¢ 79.0¢ $2.839M 3.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 428410 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 93609 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.