PRN 0.97% $1.05 perenti limited

2020 Mining Rush, page-3

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    hmm Ludrik, I don see any reason to respond to your PRN view, but I am very much surprised by your view on Gold. I think you underestimate the role of Gold in our world (and by the way for almost our entire history). Fiat currencies will come and go, and I am of the opinion that the role of the current fiat currencies (dollar/euro etc) will change dramatically in the coming years. There will probably be new currencies, because by the speed and amounts the CB"s and governements are taking over large parts of our economy and paying for a lot of bills with money that don't excist, is almost a done deal towards the collapse of those currencies. Financial assets prices will certainly see a great deal of volatility in the coming years. There is not much around to be sure of garanteeing your purchasing power. Gold (and silver as the poor mans gold, and by the way silver is already partly a commodity asset)) is such an asset. What will be in a period of 50 years is very difficult to foresee (you can say undoable), but I trust on the trackrecord of Gold: rock solid in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.010(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $980.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.06 $1.04 $3.841M 3.668M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45758 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 7690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.