2020 NRL Freeway Tipping Comp, page-30

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yes, Kooka, if you are a Dogs fan, you would be happy with what you saw last night.

I think the Dogs side looks quite well balanced. Unfortunately, they are missing or in need of a half (Kieran) and a hoooker (Imagine if they had Cook).

The Dogs have good back rowers and on their day their front row is highly competitive. I think they are maybe one front rower short. The 1 now gives them a little more potency which they have lacked and the wingers were solid. I've always thought Hopoate has overall been a disappointment and never lived up to the promise of his early days. With a good/great half and another strike centre, they could challenge that top 8.

I suspect that will cause plenty of upsets this year. Unfortunately, while better teams can play badly but win, they have to be always playing at their top to graft out a win.

From memory, last year the Bulldogs were one of, if not the worst attacking side in the comp. Last night probably didn't help their confidence in that department.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.