BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

These downrampers really are sooks!! They are so knowledgeable...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    These downrampers really are sooks!! They are so knowledgeable and brave in predictions of pricing from circa 8c down to 7c or even 5c but if they seriously believe in what they’re saying, shouldn’t their price expectations be zero!! I fully understand it’s a game they play, but given their sheer delight in enjoying others lose money (chadenfraude at its best) I’m confused by their uncertainty and indecisiveness.
    I find their commentary quite conservative, barring the personal attacks which appear more suitable on Twitter where they also no doubt hang out.
    Anyhow, I’m a LTH who enjoys the sensible comments from some on this forum, although there are also plenty of non-downrampers with little to constructively offer, and I even get excited by potential valuation numbers in the billions that are sometimes espoused. So whilst we can forecast valuations that are astronomical with some cautious optimism and serious research, our learned downrampers can only reactively predict a fall, after it falls!! How incredibly wise and intuitive!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $535.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.5¢ $4.668M 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 542398 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.