BOT 0.00% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

2020 positivity, page-126

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    I have been buying back into Botanix over the past few sessions at these lows. Great early Christmas gift.

Botanix seems to be a carbon copy of ResApp which also suffered a similar share price drop (twice). Even the threads seem identical. I ended up buying more and the share price eventually quadrupled in the space of 12 months (I still hold).

ResApp had major doubts over the efficacy of the algorithms and final diagnosis, unlike Botanix which seems to be an abnormal vehicle placebo effect which now has been sorted out with centralised manufacturing with Purisys.

It is interesting to note that in the Amzeeq and Aczone studies, the vehicle response was in a similar percentage range to the US arm of the BTX 1503 study. Both were approved by the FDA.

A formal response from the board and commencement of Phase 3 will see Botanix back into the teens. Plus throw in Rosacea Phase 1b results, Atopic Dermatitis Phase 2 results, Psoriasis and Microbial opportunities with Permetrex and the share price is looking like a serious buy.

It is a steep discount to the $40M 21c US placement a few short months ago.

When you add the addition of Matt Callaghan to the board in the new year, and a share price sitting 2x cash, Botanix has all the ingredients for a promising 2020.
    Last edited by RNClarke: 22/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $651.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.3¢ 35.3¢ $1.417M 3.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 457035 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.