GTR 9.09% 0.6¢ gti energy ltd

2020 should be a great year for GTR

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Have been following this closely for a while now and sure feels like all the stars are finally aligning for a significant rerate. This is my top pick for the new year and maybe new decade given its new clever positioning in the new U-boom, and V-boom, approaching (my call) and work about to begin in Utah. Looks like the right crew is in and S232 would be adding nuke fuel to our fire off an all time double bottom 0.8 with early PPs at 1.7 and 2.3. Everything under the last mid term high of 4.5 might later prove to be a massive tech base for further launch, espesh if a toll arrangement can be negotiated with the only U+V producer in the US within trucking distance of any DSO identified. My feeling given the historical average grades of the region, GTR are likely to identify DSO grades in resource upgrade program about to commence suggesting nil to minimal capex requirement to bring this project into early positive cashflow if toll treatment deal is done. I will assess ongoing of course as operational parameters begin to filter through. But for now, time to play with traders methinks once Jesse and market action begin to confirm. Currently hold all core. And dont underestimate the price of V looking forward as 2020 is also suggested as probably being the first of many supply deficit years. I will try to maintain a conservative attitude, but it may soon prove difficult to do if triggers arrive. All opinions of course, but geez it sure feels its time Gough haha.
    Fingers crossed.
    Happy New Year bros.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.24K 3.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 37189344 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6233469 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 506250
Last updated 10.14am 02/05/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.