GTE 3.28% 5.9¢ great western exploration limited.

Hey Im not opposed to what your saying. Lets say they get 6 mill...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Hey Im not opposed to what your saying. Lets say they get 6 mill for the potash tenement. Then we likely bag the day of the annoucement.. basically you can choose to hold em or fold em for a nice tidy profit.. take your profits and go look for another Disallowed potential... fricken awesome.

Thats great for us, and if it happens whoppeee as far as Im concerned..... however if you have significant skin in the game you are not looking at the company in this way... i.e you are not going to flip your entire holding for a bag, because of say liquidity issues and the effects that has on price, or the fact you perhaps need to hold some skin or you may get flipped outta of your board position and lose your seat on the board (yr job if your a director).. So you hold through the rise as a director, maybe gift yourself some close to the money options, sell a few parcels, go buy a yacht/take a liquid lunch or two with your liquid profits.... and then you wake up 6 months down the track feeling sick because that exploration plan was promising but in the end not overly fruitful.. so you raise cash, but struggle to get the numbers... and when you log into hotcopper now people are calling for your head and maybe a class action if you tried to shuffle your money out the back door as the last of the cash went down the gurgler....

O.k -thats depressing as hell.. and Im not here to relive past investment experience with you guys.... But as a strategy my guess is GTE management will wait until APC get an offtake.. its material for the tenement. Like APC could well double and at this point if GTE hasnt moved APC mgmt might scoop it themselves with 2× the power on their scrip..
    And APC is close here.. I can feel it in my water.. 2nd qrt latest and they will have secured an offtake.. (they have loosely said last year 1st qter this year- let em breath guys).. hahahaha

So my suggestion is to get APC on the watch list and check for abnormal volume to buy here.. of course you would have to expect SO4 will be there right now offering GTE a deal of some kind.. And if management are smart they could win us a bag there and free up some cash for exploration at the same time..

You have to remember that unlike gold and base metals where prospectivity doesnt ensure success, the potash is more than likely on our tenenement.. which means it will hold its value, and the directors will keep their jobs..

So to sum up I think we might be slightly early ladies and gents, but as mike burry once said "we might be early, but where not wrong."

A little patience maybe required but this is easy money and you never know when that annoucement will come..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $44.34K 751.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9387 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 95291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 1756
Last updated 11.26am 26/04/2024 ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.