RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

2020 The Year Of RAP, page-1029

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good morning
    @ejwalk you sound very impatient and unsure of your investment decision. ResApp has developed the world's first, clinically proven diagnostic tool for respiratory disease requiring no additional hardware. Integration of our first client Coviu is a learning process once the process has been ironed out it will set a base around upcoming commercial agreements with other companies globally. We are going to be dealing with people's health and integration should take time to ensure that nothing has been missed. Tony said in a statement:
    “This is a great opportunity to integrate ResApp’s solution into a leading telehealth provider’s platform and demonstrate the value we deliver in the
    telehealth setting.”

Dr Silvia stated:
    "Coviu and ResApp will work together under a joint development agreement for the next four months to integrate ResAppDx-EU into Coviu’s browser-based telehealth platform, to devise a
    workflow for directing patients and clinicians towards the use of ResAppDx-EU in appropriate circumstances and to prepare a list of actions for clinicians to take after reviewing the test results.
    Before the conclusion of the project, ResApp and Coviu will enter into negotiations on the cost model of using ResAppDx-EU on the Coviu platform within Australia."

4 months is almost up and I look forward to hearing something very shortly in relation to something more solid other than a memorandum of understanding. Have some patience!

European certification only arrived 5 months ago, adult European approval arrived 4 months ago and full Australian approval only arrived last week. The problem in my opinion that our company had which caused a little bit of a delay in overseas sales was the fact we didn't have full compliance here yet in Australia. Country of origin approval is vital for business overseas particularly if the product is manufactured here in Australia. Now we have full compliance not just for the child version but also the adult version so $#¡+ should start to get real, real quick!!..

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.