RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

2020 The Year Of RAP, page-1063

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi @MyBentley all he can tell me is that he has been travelling to China quite a bit lately. Specifics of what companies he has been talking to has never been discussed . I'm sure he would like to tell the world but ASX rules and regulations prevent him from doing so. His body language and the excitement in his voice when he talks to me is telling.. ResApp has referenced Ping An on several occasions in investor presentations and via posts on Twitter. In my opinion they would be talking to Ping An the good doctor, remember when we do deals we are going for the biggest and the best blue chip plays. We likely have one of the largest ones in Australia already under our wing - Coviu and I'm sure we will also do business with Sanofi. Also I'm sure we will sign up a large telehealth company in Europe and eventually in America once we obtain FDA clearance.... Remember folks Sanofi have a Global footprint so if we can get in bed with them for the consumer side of things then we're rocking and rolling... March should be a huge month for ResApp!! FOMO might swing into the mix also very soon...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 25/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.