RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

2020 The Year Of RAP, page-1066

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    True but some of that has been out of the company's hands.. TGA was severely DELAYED for something so stupid. FDA delay is also out of the company's hands... General Global market sentiment is also out of management hands.. Some decisions I have questioned along the way but you got to sometimes ask those questions it makes you a better investor especially when you have a decent holding. One of the things I really liked about this management team is their willingness to provide me with time to communicate to them. Some companies I've dealt with in the past couldn't care less about their shareholders and in most cases your lucky to even get to leave a message on an answering machine. I've dealt with stuck-up ceo's in the past on other companies I've been invested in and guess what? I didn't stick around long got out in the nick of time made a quick buck and a half on some of them and others a slight loss and moved on. All of those companies that I have received bad vibes from when I communicate to the ceo's are all in the toilet share price wise. Just one example the other day I spoke to Tony for over half an hour and he leaves me with good vibes on every occasion. I try and remain Savvy and report back and post here for fellow shareholders interests..

All the very best to all of us I truly think we should make a killing here in time.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.