RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

2020 The Year Of RAP, page-1171

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Obviously wouldn’t wish Corona on anyone but it may have just created the perfect storm for Resapp with FDA imminent.

We couldn’t have hoped for a better time to take this to market, imagine pitching in Asia right now, or anywhere in the world for that matter.

FDA should be the catalyst for a massive world wide media campaign to let everyone know who we are and what we are now certified to do.

What a fantastic and timely door opener.... could go something like this:

‘Good afternoon it’s Dr Keating from Resapp Health calling....we are a respiratory technology and diagnostics company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange that has CE, TGA and recently FDA approval for our machine learning algorithms that diagnose respiratory illness, including phenomena, as well if not better than anything available, using a microphone as simple as the one in a mobile phone.
    I would like to make a time to visit you next week perhaps, as I’m in South Korea, so that I can explain how we can implement our technology into your Tele Health network allowing you to start saving more lives as soon as possible’

‘Sounds very interesting Mr Keating, could we fly you over to see us today, we happen to be seeing a lot respiratory conditions lately’

As a salesman I would love to be selling this product right now, just give me 20c commission from every test from every organisation I bring onboard, not too much to ask really.

Am ready to go Tony if you need any help, I will even drop my commission to 10c if you like and you won’t even need to worry about options for me, I already have enough shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.