RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I've certainly been feeling pretty charitable giving money to...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I've certainly been feeling pretty charitable giving money to Resapp over the last few years and getting nothing in return.

On more serious note, regardless of what deal was done with the Gates Foundation which I expect we would honour, organisations like MSF have huge budgets.
    MSF has an annual budget somewhere between US$ 1.5 and 2 billion. They obviously pay the tens of thousands of employees they have around the world just as they would have to pay for pretty much everything else.

I like the idea of being charitable to the point of charging these NGOs the 50c to $1 that has been thrown around. While it would be nice to give everything away for free we can't forget that a lot has gone into RAP over many many years and we still aren't making a penny.

Now more than ever RAP needs commercial deals to remain in existence and if that means charging a nominal fee to keep the lights on then so be it. Lets worry about giving away things for free when we are saving millions of lives around the world and are a stable and profitable company with a secure future.

The fact that I have had a part in creating a company that is saving the lives of millions of people around the world would be quite a special thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.