RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

A few years ago I was pitching the idea of RAP to my aunt over...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    A few years ago I was pitching the idea of RAP to my aunt over lunch. Her partner, who wasn't at lunch, happens to be a very well respected member of the Sydney medical fraternity.

When we finished, she was so pumped about the idea of RAP she could hardly wait to tell the MD man and start investing.

Next day I get a txt from her alluding to the fact that he had killed the idea stone dead saying, Teleheath was just a fad an that there was absolutely no way Telehealth would ever work or be adopted seriously particularly in Australia.

I wrote an email back letting them know how narrow minded I thought some people in medicine were, gave them a few China and Ping An stats and explained how states in the US had begun legislating for Telehealth and it was only a matter of time before we followed, as we often do.

I used Kodak as an example of how technology can take the blinkered and narrow minded by surprise. Nothing could convince them. Am sure they would have had a bit of a chuckle a few days later when we got the first US results and the share price plummeted. Tried to explain what a bargain the share price was, under 10 cents but nothing worked.

I don't talk to them about RAP anymore, my guess is they will hear about RAP one day in the not too distant future and it will be my turn to have the chuckle. After all, Telehealth is now an item on Medicare.... who would have thought!

It will be the likes of Sanofi and other powerful and influential giants in the medical and pharmaceutical industries that will drive use of technologies like RAP. I wouldn't imagine that the doctors that are working for the likes of Ping An and possibly even Coviu would have a say in whether they should use our app, or not.

Finally, we are at the right place at the right time and on the cusp of something very large and very special... Exciting times!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.