RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Yep! I hear you and others it has been a very slow and tedious...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Yep! I hear you and others it has been a very slow and tedious process. But the endgame could hold massive rewards for us all. We are now at the pointy end of the story. FINALLY!! I say finally but I suppose if you compare this to say a Pharmaceutical Company that has to wait years and years before they get their product out there and FDA-cleared this wait is nothing compared to that...

Management must be incredibly confident of a positive outcome from the FDA de Novo process otherwise I'm sure they would have raised funds months ago and not risked a negative result and therefore having to raise funds at a much lower level heavily diluting all stakeholders ! The share price will obviously go parabolic on a positive outcome and therefore every Tom Dick and Harry including their dog would want to be part of this investment story woof, woof! In my opinion I would say that management is close in closing deals on multiple levels. They have informed me and others at various presentations and over the phone that they are in discussions with multiple parties in Australia, America, China, Europe etc. There is obviously good interest out there but it hasn't transitioned yet, in fact it could be ResApp holding back on closing deals because they are aware that upon FDA clearance and adult clearance of the Australian version we'll see our company's negotiating powers significantly increased in our favor.

The report you are referring to was prior to the failure of the smartCough-C1 results. It was an unexpected event that obviously put a dent in our modus operandi setting the development phase back further. Like people companies make mistakes because they are run by people at the end of the day. Many unicorns would have had their share of failures along the way and I accept that. When you look back at this company's price history it has made a fabulous return over the course of those years. Remember this was trading at less than 2 cents 5 years ago. 11 and a half bags or 11.5 ÷ 5 = 230% return year on year I've got time for dhat!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.