RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

2020 The Year Of RAP, page-808

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 27,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    This product was always going to be a diagnosis tool for OSA given it covered all the AHI level range with AUC accuracy that of the laboratory and at-home OSA testing device but it's good to get confirmation from RAP. If it gets regulatory approval, I think this will be the 1st ever smart phone device used for OSA diagnosis, I know Google and RMD are in a JV to create a device similar to RAP's for nearly 2 years ago which they haven't managed to develop and the last quarter RMD reported making a $7M USD loss from this JV (watch this space, IMO) and I know Drowzle has a similar product but it doesn't cover all the AHI level, hence, they are marketing it as a screening tool.

BL might be right, we might see revenue from OSA before ResAppDx because the market is aware of OSA diagnosis, whereas, ResAppDx is a revolutionary biomarker technology requiring initial community "confident" which has stem to the FDA and why they are taking their time. I guess you can take this is a good sign because if they didn't think it will be beneficial and efficient for the community, they would have reject it by now after nearly 10 months of review. I honestly can't see why the community won't use it, even at $1 per cough from Google Play or App Store to your personal phone, that's cheap to get a piece of mind....hell, I'll even pay $10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.